Bloodborne Pathogens Course
Bloodborne Pathogens Online Certification Course covers the Federal OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens "Standard".
• 1 Year Certification.
• 1 year access to the course material.
• Temporary certificate and wallet card immediately after passing the exam.
• Permanent certification card mailed the following business day.
To register for this course, please create an account or login.
Bloodborne Pathogens Training Course Description
The Federal OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens "Standard" was first published in 1991. It was designed to reduce and minimize the potential for occupational exposure to the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, or more commonly referred to HIV, the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and other human Bloodborne pathogens.
Our Bloodborne Pathogens Training will inform you about precautions you must take to eliminate the risk of infectious diseases that can be contracted through exposure and the proper methods of handling potential contaminants. A quiz, consisting of simple, multiple choice questions will follow in order to ensure that you have achieved the basic knowledge need to properly handle potential exposures.
THE FULL COURSE CURRICULUM IS DESCRIBED BELOW and the course is current right up to todayâ€™s standards, including all updates and modifications.
- 1 Year Certification
- Full Color Certificate - IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Temporary Wallet Card - IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Permanent Wallet Card Mailed Within 24 Hours
What The Online Bloodborne Pathogens Training Covers:
- Introduction to Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- What Training is Required According to the "OSHA Standard"
- What Are Bloodborne Pathogens?
- How Are Bloodborne Pathogens Transmitted?
- Preventing Infection From Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- HIV & AIDS
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Universal Precautions
- Emergency Procedures for an Unexpected Exposure Incident
To register for the online Bloodborne Pathogens Training course, please create an account or login.