Adult, Child, and Infant Online CPR Certification Course.
Includes AED Training.
• 2 Year Certification.
• 2 year access to the course material.
• Temporary certificate and wallet card immediately after passing the exam.
• Permanent certification card mailed the following business day.
To register for this course, please create an account or login.
CPR and AED Certification Course Description
Today's technology allows us all to get educated and receive certified training in many different areas. CPR and AED certification online is just one of those areas that you can take advantage of. We've certainly come a long way since the earliest training videos and classes.
This online CPR and AED certification course is designed for the individual who has never been certified in CPR before. If this is the first CPR and AED training that you are taking, then this is the course for you. Coaches, babysitters, teachers, lifeguards, students, or anyone that is looking for a CPR certification should take this course.
This online certification course will take approximately one hour to complete and the course material will remain open for the FULL TWO YEARS OF YOUR CERTIFICATION so that you can come back any time to review and get updates or review the material (updates are done frequently!).
What This Certification Course Covers:
- Introduction to CPR
- When to Perform CPR
- The CPR Process
- Hands-Only CPR
- Updates to the latest AHA Guidelines
- Recovery Position
- Recent Changes in Life Support (CPR and AED)
- CPR Video
- AED Demonstration
- 2 Year Certification
- Full Color Certificate - PRINT IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Computer Generated Wallet Card - PRINT IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Permanent Wallet Card and Certificate Mailed Within 24 Hours
To register for the online CPR/AED Certification Course, please create an account or login.