Group and Corporate Discounts
The Best Tech Support in the Business. Period!!
- Discount on all courses with flexible billing options.
- Registration via list or promo code.
- Printable certificate & wallet card available immediately.
- Hard-Copy wallet card signed and mailed the next day.
- Tech support in the USA with American support techs.
- No chat bots or unhelpful overseas tech support.
- 99.9% Approval Rate.
- BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU A+ ACCREDITED COMPANY
Don’t get fooled by the other sites offering group training. They’re based overseas and will NEVER answer the phone or provide any meaningful tech support to your employees.
The Following Companies Trust ICPRI.com
We offer a money back guarantee on all courses and our site is secured with the latest SSL encryption.
We provide tech support for your employees, so you don't have to.
The individuals that take our online training courses get a great rate but groups registering for as little as 5 courses get even better rates. As a result, ICPRI handles MANY corporate and school accounts simply because these companies and organizations recognize the savings in cost and time when their employees can take online certification courses.
Details For Our Group and Corporate Discounts
- The group rate for 5 or more courses is $17.00 per course/per person. The Pediatric First Aid Course costs $22.00. The CPR/First Aid Combo Course costs $32.00.
- You can either pay by one time credit card charge OR we can invoice your company.
- We can do the registration of all employees for you and use the same email address for everyone (only if we do the enrollments).
- If you prefer to enroll your employees yourself, you can do so online and enter a given “PROMO” code each time to receive the corporate rate (individual email addresses required).
- Your employees will be able to take the course from any computer any day, any time, 365 days a year.
- Upon completion of the course and exam, each employee will be able to print out a 8 1/2 x 11 full color certificate and computer generated wallet card immediately.
- The hard-copy wallet card will go in the mail within 1 business day to your facilities address, included in the course fee.
You do not have to start and finish your course in one sitting. You can sign out of the lessons and begin right where you left off when you log back in. You have access to your course material for the full length of your certification so that you can go back and get updates, refresh your memory, and review material anytime you like.
If you’re looking for the easiest and most affordable way to get a group of employees certified or re-certified for CPR/AED or First Aid or Bloodborne Pathogens Training, look no further than ICPRI. Our group discounts and ease of use will have your employees trained and certified in no time!