Bloodborne Pathogens Course
Bloodborne Pathogens Online Certification Course covers the Federal OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens "Standard".
Cost: $19.95 $12.95
$7.00 off the Bloodborne Pathogens course during quarantine.
Group Discounts Available. Click here for more information
- 1-year nationally accepted certification.
- Follows the latest OSHA Standards.
- 2 years of access to the course material.
- Printable certificate and wallet card emailed immediately after passing the exam.
- Hard-Copy wallet card signed and mailed the following business day.
- We supply tech support for your employees so you don't have to!
- FREE Survival Course included.
CC All courses are Closed Captioned for the hearing impaired.
Bloodborne Pathogens Training Course Description
The Federal OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens "Standard" was first published in 1991. It was designed to reduce and minimize the potential for occupational exposure to the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, or more commonly referred to HIV, the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and other human Bloodborne pathogens.
Our Bloodborne Pathogens Training will inform you about precautions you must take to eliminate the risk of infectious diseases that can be contracted through exposure and the proper methods of handling potential contaminants. A quiz, consisting of simple, multiple choice questions will follow in order to ensure that you have achieved the basic knowledge need to properly handle potential exposures.
What The Online Bloodborne Pathogens Training Covers:
- Introduction to Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- What Training is Required According to the "OSHA Standard"
- What Are Bloodborne Pathogens?
- How Are Bloodborne Pathogens Transmitted?
- Preventing Infection From Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- HIV & AIDS
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Universal Precautions
- Emergency Procedures for an Unexpected Exposure Incident
To register for the online Bloodborne Pathogens Training course, please create an account or login.