CPR Renewal Course
Adult, Child, and Infant Online CPR Renewal Course.
Includes AED Training.
For Renewals Only!
Group Discounts Available. Click here for more information
- 2-year nationally accepted certification.
- Follows the latest CPR guidelines.
- 2 years of access to the course material.
- Printable certificate and wallet card emailed immediately after passing the exam.
- Hard-Copy wallet card signed and mailed the following business day.
- We supply tech support for your employees so you don't have to!
- FREE Survival Course included.
CC All courses are Closed Captioned for the hearing impaired.
CPR and AED Renewal Course Description
If you have had a prior CPR/AED certification course in the past 5 years, then you need a renewal course. This online course is the easiest and best way to do that. Coaches, babysitters, teachers, lifeguards, students, or anyone that requires a renewal of their CPR Certification, can take this course. You'll have instant access to online training materials. The course is continuously updated so that it follows the most updated CPR guidelines and procedures.
The course will take approximately one hour to complete and the course material will remain open for the FULL TWO YEARS OF YOUR CERTIFICATION so that you can come back any time to review and get updates or review the material (updates are done frequently!).
Our online CPR/AED renewal course includes the following material:
- Introduction to CPR
- When to Perform CPR
- The CPR Process
- Hands-Only CPR
- Updates to the latest Guidelines
- Recovery Position
- Recent Changes in Life Support (CPR & AED)
- CPR Video
- AED Demonstration
- 2 Year Certification
- Full Color Certificate - PRINT IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Computer Generated Wallet Card - PRINT IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Permanent Wallet Card and Certificate Mailed Within 24 Hours