CPR Renewal OnlineAdult / Child / Infant CPR Renewal Course
Includes AED Training
Online CPR Renewal Course$19.95 includes:
- 2-year Nationally Accepted CPR Recertification.
- Guaranteed Acceptance or Your Money Back.
- CPR Renewal Online course follows the latest 2023 guidelines.
- 2 years of access to the course material.
- Printable certificate & wallet card available immediately.
- Unlimited copies of your certificate & wallet card
- Hard-Copy wallet card signed and mailed the next day.
- BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ACCREDITED COMPANY
REGISTER NOW LEARN MORE
You Can Trust International CPR InstituteICPRI is 100% based in the USA and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
We offer a money back guarantee on all courses and our site is secured with the latest SSL encryption.
CPR and AED Renewal Course Description
If you have been certified for CPR/AED in the past 5 years, then you need to take the CPR renewal course. Earn your CPR renewal online with this comprehensive online course. Coaches, babysitters, teachers, lifeguards, students, or anyone that requires a renewal of their CPR Certification, should take this course and can earn their CPR renewal online. You'll have instant access to online training materials. The course is continuously updated so that it follows the most updated CPR guidelines and procedures for 2023.
The CPR renewal online course will take approximately two hours to complete and the online material will remain open for the FULL TWO YEARS OF YOUR CERTIFICATION so that you can come back any time to review and get updates or review the material (updates are done frequently!).
Our online CPR renewal course includes the following material:
- Description to CPR
- Updates to the latest CPR Guidelines
- AED Demonstration
- When to Perform CPR
- The CPR Process
- Hands-Only CPR
- Recovery Position
- Recent Changes in Life Support (CPR & AED)
- CPR Video
- 2 Year CPR Certification
- Full Color Certificate - PRINT IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Computer Generated CPR Card - PRINT IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Permanent Wallet Card and Certificate Mailed Within 24 Hours
Renew Your CPR CertificationAll CPR Renewals come with a printable certificate and a signed & mailed wallet card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this the right CPR course for me?
If you are a Healthcare Provider (doctor, nurse, etc), then you need the Healthcare Provider BLS Course. If you have never been certified before, then you need the CPR Certification Course. If you are NOT a healthcare provider and you have been certified, then this is the online CPR course for you.
How long does the CPR Renewal course take?
The online CPR renewal course should take about 2-3 hours. You must go through all the material and pass a 25 question exam.
When will I receive my certificate?
After you pass the exam, your printable certificate will be available right away. Your wallet card will be mailed out the following business day through first-class mail.