First Aid CertificationOSHA Guidelines
First Aid Online Certification Course$19.95 includes:
- 2-year Nationally Accepted Certification.
- Guaranteed Acceptance or Your Money Back.
- Course follows the latest 2023 First Aid guidelines.
- 2 years of access to the course material.
- Printable certificate & wallet card available immediately.
- Unlimited copies of your certificate & wallet card
- Hard-Copy wallet card signed and mailed the next day.
- BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ACCREDITED COMPANY
REGISTER NOW LEARN MORE
You Can Trust International CPR InstituteICPRI is 100% based in the USA and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
We offer a money back guarantee on all courses and our site is secured with the latest SSL encryption.
Online First Aid Training Course Description
The online first aid certification course covers techniques you will need in the workplace or home to be prepared in the event of an emergency. The first aid training course will prepare you for emergencies such as workplace injuries, allergic reactions, bleeding and concussions.
Accidents happen - even in a world where playgrounds are equipped with rubber mats and cars come off the assembly line with airbags and crumple zones.
The time to prepare to respond to an accident with Basic First Aid is long before one happens. That’s why The International CPR Institute offers an online course in Basic First Aid that can have you up to speed in two to three hours.
You can work online at your own pace to secure your First Aid certificate and learn how to respond to everything from a burn, sprain or concussion to a stroke or heart attack.
Time is the enemy after an accident happens. You can’t hit a pause button on life and sit down to study the Heimlich Maneuver while a loved one is choking to death. You have to be ready to respond.
These are the times that the importance of prior First Aid training is paramount.
Our online First Aid course will introduce you to a number of common emergency situations and the appropriate First Aid response.
This is a basic First Aid Course. The course material is continuously updated and remains available to you online for two years after you secure your Basic First Aid certificate and card.
Our first aid training course will include the following material:
- Introduction to First Aid Training
- Overcoming Barriers to Act
- Preventing Disease Transmission
- OSHA Standards
- Common Illnesses and Injuries
- Serious Injuries
- Choking - Responsive Adult or Child - includes clearing the airway and abdominal thrusts.
- Choking - Responsive Infant - includes clearing the airway and abdominal thrusts.
- Controlling External Bleeding
- Severe Allergic Reactions
- Concussions and Miscellaneous Injuries
Get Your First Aid CertificationAll First Aid certifications come with a printable certificate and a signed & mailed wallet card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this the right First Aid course for me?
If you need Pediatric training only, then you need the Pediatric First Aid Course. If you don't need pediatric training, then this is the course for you. THIS COURSE DOES NOT INCLUDE CPR.
How long does the First Aid Course take?
The course should take about 2-3 hours. You must go through all the material and pass a 25 question exam.
When will I receive my certificate?
After you pass the exam, your printable certificate and wallet card will be available right away. Your hard-copy wallet card will be mailed out the following business day by first-class mail.