Healthcare Provider BLS CertificationBLS Certification for Healthcare Providers.
Covers Adult, Child, Infant.
Online BLS Course$19.95 includes:
- 2-year Nationally Accepted Certification.
- Guaranteed Acceptance or Your Money Back.
- Course follows the latest 2023 CPR guidelines.
- 2 years of access to the course material.
- Printable certificate & wallet card available immediately.
- Unlimited copies of your certificate & wallet card
- Hard-Copy wallet card signed and mailed the next day.
- BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ACCREDITED COMPANY
REGISTER NOW LEARN MORE
You Can Trust International CPR InstituteICPRI is 100% based in the USA and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
We offer a money back guarantee on all courses and our site is secured with the latest SSL encryption.
Online BLS Certification Course Description
The online BLS Certification course is specifically designed for healthcare providers like nurses, doctors and lab technicians. The course cover a wide variety of life-threatening emergencies, from choking and 2-person CPR to the use of an AED. The course follows the latest guidelines for 2023.
The Institute's online BLS Certification course covers all of the material in our online training programs for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED). It also features additional training in The American Heart Association’s Guidelines for the Professional Rescuer and in Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
This is the ideal online BLS training program for anyone seeking a BLS for Healthcare Providers course. Because medical emergencies can happen unexpectedly during a routine visit to the dentist, during the drawing of blood or an ultrasound procedure, or even in a holding cell or the back seat of a police cruiser.
Everyone who is responsible for the health of others in such settings should be prepared to provide basic life support. They include the following professionals:
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Safety Personnel
- Ambulance Drivers and Personnel
- Athletic Trainers
- Professional Rescuers
- Emergency Response Teams
- and many other professionals who want or need to be certified in Basic Life Support.
What The Online BLS For Healthcare Providers Course Covers:
- Introduction to Healthcare Provider CPR
- When to Perform CPR
- The CPR Process
- Hands-Only CPR
- Updates to the latest Guidelines for 2023
- BLS Sequence for Healthcare Providers Trained in 2-Rescuer CPR
- Choking - includes clearing the airway and abdominal thrusts.
- Recovery Position
- Recent Changes in Life Support (CPR and AED)
- CPR Demonstration Video
- The use of the AED
- 2 Year Certification
- Full Color Certificate - PRINT IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Computer Generated Wallet Card - PRINT IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Permanent Wallet Card and Certificate Mailed Within 24 Hours
The BLS for Healthcare Providers Course focuses on the wide variety of life-threatening emergencies that healthcare providers can be exposed to.
Get Your BLS CertificationAll BLS certifications come with a printable certificate and a signed & mailed wallet card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this the right BLS course for me?
THIS COURSE IS ONLY FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS.
If you are NOT a Healthcare Provider (doctor, nurse, etc), then you need the CPR Certification Course. If you ARE a healthcare provider, then this is the course for you.
How long does the BLS course take?
The course should take about 2-3 hours. You must go through all the material and pass a 25 question exam.
When will I receive my BLS certificate?
After you pass the exam, your printable certificate will be available right away. Your wallet card will be mailed out the following business day through first-class mail.