Pediatric First Aid CPR/AED Course
CPR/AED and First Aid Online Certification Course for infant
through adolescent (onset of puberty) care only.
This course does NOT cover adult care. It only covers
If you require adult care, you must take the CPR/AED
and/or First Aid courses, separately.
Group Discounts Available. Click here for more information
- 2-year nationally accepted certification.
- Follows the latest CPR guidelines.
- 2 years of access to the course material.
- Printable certificate and wallet card emailed immediately after passing the exam.
- Hard-Copy wallet card signed and mailed the following business day.
- We supply tech support for your employees so you don't have to!
- FREE Survival Course included.
CC All courses are Closed Captioned for the hearing impaired.
Pediatric First Aid Training Course Description
Injuries are the number one health problem for children in the US and they range from simple cuts and bruises to life-threatening emergencies. After completing our pediatric first aid certification course you will have the knowledge and confidence to respond to many different types of pediatric emergencies. Whether the child is injured or experiences a sudden illness, you will be able to help him/her until appropriate help arrives or the child is seen by a healthcare provider. Your skills in pediatric first aid may save a child's life.
A video demonstration of the pediatric CPR process offers easy to follow guidelines for proper pediatric CPR procedures according to the latest updates and recommendations.
Whether you are a child care provider, a teacher, a camp counselor, foster parent, coach, youth counselor or anyone involved in caring for children, a pediatric cpr or certification course will be valuable. You will gain the knowledge and confidence to take the appropriate action in case of an emergency.
Some Of The Topics Covered In Our Pediatric First Aid Certification:
- Introduction to Pediatric First Aid
- Recognizing and Responding to an Emergency
- Avoiding Infection
- Emergency Action Steps in Review
- Shock & Burn Care
- Airway Obstruction
- Miscellaneous Injuries
- Child Abuse & Neglect
- Sudden Illness
- Wound Care
- Choking - includes clearing the airway and abdominal thrusts.
- Serious Injuries
- Key Changes in the latest guidelines for CPR & ECC
- Pediatric CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- The Recovery Position
- Use of an AED
- 2 Year Certification
- Full Color Certificate - IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Temporary Wallet Card - IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Permanent Wallet Card Mailed Within 24 Hours
To register for the online Pediatric First Aid Certification Course, please create an account or login.