Pediatric First Aid CPR/AED Course
Online Pediatric First Aid Course$24.95 includes:
- 2-year Nationally Accepted Certification.
- Guaranteed Acceptance or Your Money Back.
- Pediatric First Aid and CPR Training
- Course follows the latest CPR & First Aid guidelines.
- 2 years of access to the course material.
- Printable certificate & wallet card available immediately.
- Unlimited copies of your certificate & wallet card
- Hard-Copy wallet card signed and mailed the next day.
- BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ACCREDITED COMPANY
REGISTER NOW LEARN MORE
You Can Trust International CPR InstituteICPRI is 100% based in the USA and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
We offer a money back guarantee on all courses and our site is secured with the latest SSL encryption.
Pediatric First Aid Training Course Description
The Online Pediatric First Aid Course covers CPR/AED and First Aid techniques for pediatric victims (infant through adolescent). You will learn how to perform CPR and First Aid on small children as well as how to react during common injuries like bleeding, concussion, or sudden illness.
The International CPR Institute’s Pediatric First Aid training course allows you to safeguard our society’s most vulnerable members by getting the specialized training to respond effectively to a medical emergency involving an infant or child.
Injuries are the No. 1 health problem for children in the United States. They range from simple cuts and bruises to life-threatening emergencies, like choking or the ingestion of poison.
There’s no time to study when an infant or child is in trouble because time is always a factor. You must respond on the fly.
This online Pediatric First Aid course equips you with the skills to respond immediately with lifesaving care until professionals arrive in the form of an EMT or other medical professional.
This Pediatric First Aid certification program is for anyone who works closely with children. Such as teachers, childcare providers, camp counselors, school bus drivers, and foster parents. Parents with young children are also encouraged to take this course to learn how to react in the event of a pediatric emergency.
Little bodies are not the same as big bodies and specialized training is needed to correctly administer pediatric cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to an infant or child. The same is true of the Heimlich Maneuver.
This online Pediatric First Aid course will provide you with a certificate and two years of access to our continuously updated online resources for Pediatric CPR and Pediatric First Aid. It includes an online video that will demonstrate the correct way to administer Pediatric CPR.
Some Of The Topics Covered In Our Pediatric First Aid Certification:
- Introduction to Pediatric First Aid
- Recognizing and Responding to an Emergency
- Avoiding Infection
- Emergency Action Steps in Review
- Shock & Burn Care
- Airway Obstruction
- Miscellaneous Injuries
- Child Abuse & Neglect
- Sudden Illness
- Wound Care
- Choking - includes clearing the airway and abdominal thrusts.
- Serious Injuries
- Key Changes in the latest guidelines for CPR & ECC
- Pediatric CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- The Recovery Position
- Use of an AED
- 2 Year Certification
- Full Color Certificate - IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Temporary Wallet Card - IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COURSE
- Permanent Wallet Card Mailed Within 24 Hours
Get Your Pediatric First Aid CertificationAll Pediatric First Aid certifications come with a printable certificate and a signed & mailed wallet card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this the right course for me?
This course only covers Pediatric care only. It's designed for professionals who work with infants. If you need adult and child care, then you need the CPR Certification Course and First Aid Course. If you need Pediatric First Aid only, then this is the course for you.
How long does the Pediatric First Aid course take?
The course should take about 2-3 hours. You must go through all the material and pass a 25 question exam.
When will I receive my certificate?
After you pass the exam, your printable certificate will be available right away. Your wallet card will be mailed out the following business day through first-class mail.